- Basically, a lot has happened in the past week. So much that my poor head can't hardly make logical sentences, let alone a full blog post. Behold, bullet points. A side note, I used to love making outlines in school. Love. Why don't I ever use outlines and bullet points here? Hmm? Moving on.
- Obviously we moved. I took pictures of our empty, old house, planned a whole blog post about all of our happy memories, then promptly put the camera somewhere and have yet to find it.
- Most of the house is unpacked. If most means, not the upstairs, all the random shit still in the garage, half of the kids rooms, the missing box that contains my checkbooks and my good jeans.
- I did not realize how much traffic and massive amounts of people everywhere put me in a bad mood. Everyone kept telling me how much I would hate having to drive far to the grocery store, Target, Starbucks (two towns away, y'all). Except? I don't mind, because there is never any traffic!
- I think I love the guards at the gate. They smile at me. They wave. Yes, they are paid to do such. But it makes me feel special. It doesn't take much, obviously. My old neighborhood gate? Nothing. Generally, the damn thing would not even open for me, let alone smile and wave.
- My dog is freaking the fuck out. One of the them is all, "WHOA! Check out the huge backyard! Look! A squirrel!" The other is hiding in the laundry room, under the desk. She won't come out, except to eat. I bought them bones to lure Macy out of the laundry room. They are currently growling at each other over one, while the other bone sits untouched. My children do the same thing. Not with bones, though.
Now, I need to go find those jeans...