Monday, August 3, 2009

Talking Dirty

I don't know what it is, but I just can't for the life of me talk dirty. Mostly because I am, like, thirteen and still giggle at naughty words. Kenny has never complained, but what man wouldn't like a little dirty talk now and then. Something tells me it just isn't the same when I giggle and snort my way through it and whisper the naughty words for fear that someone might hear me. My friends have tried to be helpful over the years and give me pointers whenever I mention this issue. But, I am apparently a poor student. The most I can manage is something along the lines of "Hey Baby" followed by a wink and a nudge. It just isn't working. I need help.

I think help will come in the form of these.

Little tokens with dirty little phrases I can slip in Kenny's pocket or leave in his car. Although with my luck he would switch trucks with one of the guys, and I would end up telling our crew leader I want to strip for him. I won't even have to say anything. Which is probably a hell of a lot sexier, in my case.

And, for all of you parents out there, there ones for your kids to slip in their lunch boxes. Although, you should make sure you keep those suckers separate so as not to mix those up. I am not sure how my kid's kindergarten teacher would feel about me not wearing panties all day.

6 comments:

Aimee' said...

You crack me up...but I totally get it! Those little things are cute!

mommaruthsays said...

I love those!!! For adults + for kids :) where did you find them?

Tricia said...

Etsy. The seller is Weakness. The ones for kids are super cute. I ordered some to slip in the girls lunches.

ZDub said...

Those are cool!

Sheri said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Leah J. said...

HILARIOUS!! Etsy has the best stuff!