Friday, October 28, 2011

Got my lunch packed up...

Did I tell you? I am back in school. I pretty sure the decision to finish my degree spawned out of boredom. It seemed like a fantastic idea until I actually had to do homework and study. Although, I would be lying if I tried to pretend like I didn't like it.

See the thing is I love winning. And being the winner. And being better than everyone else. It makes me happy. In a sick, sad way. My first time in college, I was not the winner. Sure, I passed Calc II, but barely. But now? I kick school's ass. I don't know if the classes are easier or if actually caring about attending classes and doing the work makes a difference. Who knew you should actually show up to class. Sober. And while I know I am putting in much more effort this time around, I am pretty sure this school is just slightly easier.


Take my management class for example. We get bonus points. For wearing orange to school on Fridays. Like it is Kindergarten. So every Friday I rock my orange, so I can have a 112 average. Except, I couldn't just wear my free Friday shirt like everyone else.


Bleh. Friday shirt.


Nope. I had to be the Friday orange winner. So I turned mine into a scarf. While you fools are in your orange shirt and sweatpants, I have on real pants.



Friday shirt + scissors + elastic thread = Friday scarf

And. Oh my God. School makes me look sleepy.

13 comments:

Allison said...

Holy wear orange shirt day. I want a scarf. And your craft room.

LWLH said...

Your a crafty lady, I would not be able to create that.

Unknown said...

I'm happy to visit your blog, really hope to become your friends so can view the latest content in your blog,
mens breast cancer symptoms
regards.

Catherine said...

Your back! Well your not really back since this post was from October and it's almost January but I missed reading your writing! Come back tricia!!!

kevin21 said...

Newport Cigarettes Website see from the picture, upper part "entire bare" Terley, suffers "operates the chest", reveals two pieces the lung which is blackened by smoke by the Nicotine, writes "smoking in underneath to be able to kill you (smoking kills)". Why as for will elect Terley "the chest", will be responsible for this, then the public welfare caution drawing manufacture's organization said: "we this creativity reporting for the healthy medical department, they passed, and starts to distribute, but why used Terley's portrait we not to be clear, we were investigating diligently Cheap Newports."

It is reported that Terley is very discontented to the Indian related organization's procedure, and already began to take the action, Terley's broker company said: "we had already discussed this matter with ours customer, and will defer to the customer to request to assign attorney to take the action Newport Coupons." At first mounts the Americas mainland the European discovered astonishedly in the local Indian number of people steamings is braving the blue smoke, afterward only then knew that they are in enjoy one kind of plant time leaf volume ignition fragrant - - this probably are cigar's prototypes, this kind of plant is called tobacco (tobacco), afterward is brought back Europe, cigar's time henceforth Newports.

yipeng said...

Microsoft Office 2010 Professional ZhangChunJiang, arranging pursuing holiday, persons the neighborhood at the present time a variety of To over the troubles included in office 2010 the products formerly One further with all the the desired we will within the appropriate incentives, we all identify or it might be understand or maybe recognize that your approach along with solutions concerning the 3 rd age group to allow continue as wll as not necessarily absolute best point.Outlook2010is the advanced Office 2010 Microsoft Office Standard 2010 other possibilities. Microsoft office 2010

Anonymous said...

Dear Friends let me take you on a journey into my world; A world of romance , beauty, colors , imagination and optimism A world i have a great pleasure in creating and I would love to share it with you "Visit" us to stay update the best selection of Michal Negrin Jewelry online item ships for free with super Saver Shipping and Free Returns at www.princessies.com

Unknown said...


Nice post keep going,i f you want any kind of help please fell free to check my blog and let me a message.
http://moneyandbuisness.blogspot.com.es

MufassaSchrift said...

there's nothing wrong in winning. american society is built on it, and have thereby won great achievements. BUT: What would be wrong (you said yourself "in a sick, sad way, I don't know what you meant by that)would be winning and thereby sacrificing your integrity or morals, if you know what I mean?
Muf.

Biswajit Sarkar said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

Muy buena iniciativa. El color naranja suele dar mucha suerte.
Buen trabajo, saludos!

Anonymous said...

The Maze Runner : http://www.themazerunner2014.com/

The Maze Runner : http://www.themazerunner2014.com/

Unknown said...

What you are going through and the amount of time you have new experiences. friv 5