Where does one pick up after writing twice in the past year? Do bullet points work as an update on everything that has happened? I think so.
In no particular order, Dec 2010 through now.
- Moved. Same neighborhood. Different house. And it has a craft/sewing room that is all mine. I like to hide in there.
- Ran a bunch of races. Running my second Half Marathon in three weeks. Running 10 for Texas in one week.
- Went back to college. Already changed my major once. Contemplating changing my minor again. Turns out I love Accounting. The numbers line up in such pretty little rows.
- We bought another landscaping company.
- Jill is no longer in elementary school. I swear she just started Kindergarten.
- A bunch of other random crap. I can't really remember it, so that means you really won't give a shit about it either.