Saturday, October 17, 2009

Send more boxes.

The move is quickly approaching. A few days ago, I was talking about how it was a little over three weeks away. Then, while checking Jill's assignment sheet and looking ahead at her test schedule, I realized it was two weeks away. TWO. As of today, one week four days. I had not done anything. Not one box packed.

This weekend? All about packing. For three hours, I pulled everything off the shelves in our bathroom. I cleaned out old makeup, shampoo, and crap. I packed clothes. I packed shoes. I left out only what I need for the next week. Three hours.

Then, I stepped back, surveyed my work, and realized it looked I had done nothing. Three hours of nothing.

I am never going to finish.

4 comments:

Allison said...

you will finish. SOON! Can't wait for you to be in your new house!

Tricia said...

Now you will just need to come visit your parents, so you can come see us!

We took the kids to the elementary today to look around, and stopped by the house. Then we let them run around and play at the playground. A little nicer than our current one that sits on a major road and has grafitti all over it!

Zakary said...

Holy crap, I hate moving.

I feel your pain.

Now get on it!

Tricia said...

I can't pack right now, Z. I am busy catching up on blogs!