Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What 8 inches of rain does to a pool.

And to think people pay money for a lagoon style pool. Pwah. Look at me. I got one for free while I slept not slept because the thunder was too loud.

As evidenced by the hot tub, the pool really was blue at the start of this.

And don't you worry about Gnomie. He weathered the storm just fine. He just kicked back, enjoyed himself a Gatorade, albeit probably spiked. You know how those gnomes are.



It would have been nice if he would have left a little spiked punch for me. It is bound to be a fun day with the schools closed and more rain to come.

3 comments:

Aimee' said...

oh my...the schools are closed there? Glad Ike Jr. could make a visit.

Tricia said...

Streets were really flooded this morning. No buses could get around. Plus, it keeps raining in spurts, flooding our street each time. Part of our fence was knocked down. My neighbor's pine tree fell over. We actually sustained as much damage from that storm last night as we did from Ike!!

Aimee' said...

Ridiculous! Stupid weather!