So far we have half of the new appliances installed and the entry, dining, kitchen, and living room painted. Progress? I guess. Except, I can decide if I like the color. Opinions....
Things you should keep in mind and use your imagination for...
1. Let's pretend I have already swept and mopped my floors today. Or this week.
2. The God awful dirty window coverings are being replaced by wood blinds. Although, I hate to admit it, but those do block out a lot of cold and heat.
3. The tacky white fan will soon be replaced. As will the gold doorknobs. Antique bronze will be the finish for the fixtures and faucets in the main rooms.
4. The red in the art niche looks pinky. In fact, it is a dark red glaze in a linen finish, because I am fancy like that with mad painting skills. No. Make that skillz. The other art niche will match by the end of today, but I got tired.
5. The white wall leading up the stairs will not remain white. We have a khaki color (nope not the same khaki from our other house, but practically. Just a different name.) we are using for the hallways.
6. The dining room will have an accent wall in the same metallic green color (you do know about my obsession with Ralph Lauren paints, right?) of our old dining room. If you never went in my old house, you have no clue what I am talking about. Too bad for you.
7. I couldn't take better pictures, because then you would see just how messy my house is right now. We couldn't have that.
Also, I joked on the way home that I was going to pick a random neighbor to come check it out and give their opinion. When we got to our door, a package had been accidentally left at our house. I went to deliver it to the very neighbor I had made jokes about inviting over. He opened his door, and his living room was THE EXACT SAME COLOR. Is this a sign that I should keep it? I think my ghostie set that up.