Tuesday, January 12, 2010

My phone does tricks. And could be a weapon.

Let's discuss some things. Well really just one thing.

I just figured out I can post blogs from my phone. I know this is probably something I should have long since figured out, but I tend to resist change. Use a phone for email? Beh. Read blogs in the waiting room of the millions of appointments I go to a week. Meh. But finally the waiting room boredom drew me in. And then. Today. I got this idea. I wanted to know if I could blog while in the school pick up line. Or at the dentist. And I can!

Aren't you proud of me?

Now. I should also mention that I am seriously considering throwing my phone at the lady across from me if she does not get quit attempting to make small talk with me. See my wall? Respect it.

4 comments:

Allie said...

That's so funny because I was just now trying to be lazy and post a pic to my blog from my phone but somehow I screwed it up and had to post it from the computer anyway. Boo!
And FYI: my phone can fold laundry and shoot lasers.

Tricia said...

What the fuck? My phone doesn't have the laser app. It's probably because I have a blackberry, and all the cool apps are on iphone.

meredith said...

oh my gawd, your comment to single guy on MODG's blog made me die laughing. just for that alone, i had to follow you!

plus, you're a fellow houstonian, too!

off the check out the rest of your blog!

G said...

SLUT LONG HAIR IS ALWAYS BETTER. TRUST.