Thursday, February 4, 2010

With a spray tan, I look just like a girl I went to high school with. Weird.

Everybody has been playing the what celebrity do you look like game. But, I fear I am not Asian enough to play along. It would be revealed exactly how un-Asian I am. There for, I skipped that. I will not deny my Italian heritage. I will embrace it. Even though the only words I know in Italian are curse words. And I learned those from my fancy private school friends, not even my little Italian grandpa. One my question my Italianess now, given my new last name and country club membership. But somewhere under that, I am really just a girl from the Jersey Shore.

3 comments:

Zakary said...

That is so scary. I'm afraid. :)

逛街 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
G said...

yes, me and you are asian italian SISTAHS.