Friday, February 27, 2009

I am totally ghetto. Totally.

Sometimes, I totally feel like I am reenacting that scene from Office Space. You know the one from the opening credits.



Here I am this little white girl in a Honda with car seats in the back, and, you know, my after market radio with a 12 inch sub and amp. Holla.

I was pulling out of the grocery store parking lot, some ghetto song that I would never play with my kids in the car playing loudly on the radio, when a guy walks out of the store. His pants were practically around his ankles, and I have never seen such a swagger. Although, technically, I think he was walking like that to hold up his pants. As I turned in front of him, I immediately switched the CD on.

"Romeo save me..." I sang along to Jill's Taylor Swift CD at the top of my lungs like a good little girl. That is until I was out of the parking lot.

3 comments:

Aimee' said...

LMAO - That's hilarious. Office Space is one of my all time favorite movies.
And I need someone to tell me it's NOT ridiculous to pay $30 for that giant cupcake pan!? Can you help a white sista also in a Honda that just took two booster seats out of her backseat out? =) I even put a cupcake layout on my Myspace...I have a new addiction.

Aimee' said...

Ok sorry for the 5 million comments, I tried to find your email on your blog so I didn't have to leave so many comments...BUT I just found out that Michael's Craft Store has the wonderful GIANT cupcake pan...and on Sunday's there is usually a coupon for 40% or 50% off in the Sunday Houston Chronicle...so this pan could belong to us for a mere $15 bucks...I spend more than that in a week on coffee...and coffee cake. Ok, you can delete this comment after you read it if you'd like!

ZDub said...

OMG, that is too funny. I don't give a shit who hears me listening to Tupac. I roll up at the bank and the tellers laugh at me.