Monday, July 13, 2009

That came out wrong.

Over the weekend, Kenny and I had a night to ourselves. Jill is at my parent's house, and Emmi's dad actually picked her. Afterall, he had a family gathering to go to, so he had to make it look like he is super involved in her life. In any case, it left Kenny and I all by ourselves Saturday night. We took the opportunity to go out to eat. Alone. To a non-kid friendly restaurant. The next day, we were deciding our plans until Emmi returned.

T: I don't want to go out to eat again. I have been trying to eat really good. I mean, other than last night, I haven't hardly eaten in days.

K: You are trying to eat good, so you haven't eaten in days?

T: Yes. Kenny. I want to look good in my wedding dress. That anorexic look is hot.

What I had meant to say, was I hadn't eaten crappy food in days.

1 comment:

Aimee' said...

lol - I totally knew what you meant by 'I haven't eaten in days.' It's a girl thing!