Friday, July 24, 2009

Words that begin with F.

Jill has practically moved in with my parents this summer. She pretty much refuses to come back! This weekend will be the last weekend Emmi will be at her dad's before our wedding. Both kids gone all weekend. Kenny and I made a list of every little thing that MUST get done before the wedding so that we could take care of it all this weekend. Especially with Emmi having surgery Monday. I don't know exactly what will happen, so nothing can be left until after this weekend.

So, of course, Emmi's dad would cancel this weekend. (Although for once he did admit fault for not realizing he needed to switch his work schedule since this is not technically is weekend. We were switching due to her upcoming surgery.)

And of course Emmi is on social isolation so we can't just bring her with us to run errands.

I have some special words for her dad right now. One of them begins with Fuck and ends with er.

PS Guess who also has not one time asked when her surgery is, how long it will be, what exactly is being done, or if he can help out in anyway.

7 comments:

mommaruthsays said...

OOOOH, bad dude!! How can he not even ask about her surgery?! I would have a few choice F words if I was you, too! Unleash 'em on him, honey - get all the stress out and let him bear the brunt of it!

Tricia said...

Part of me is really pissed that he never shows up for surgeries and such. The other part of me is glad we never have to deal with him at the hospital. Quite frankly he would drive me insane if I had to sit in a waiting room with him.

Aimee' said...

He's such a winner!

Allie said...

Damn, he's a douche! Sorry about that.

Kristina said...

Thinking of you and Emmi. Hope everything goes well this week. Sorry it's more of an extended hospital stay than you expected. I'm sure you will breathe a sigh of relief once it's over.

I hope this is the last of life's little speed bumps for a while! You deserve a break to enjoy your wedding and honeymoon!

Kristina

Sheri said...

Fucker is definitely a better term for him than father is. >:(

Not a Granny said...

Thinking of all of you this morning and sending positive thoughts and love to Emmi!