Monday, June 23, 2008

And another thing....

Hey Neighbor,

You know, I think other people might have handled the ruined bed thing differently. I sucked it up, and bit my tongue. I am the one paying the price. I said nothing, so as not to embarrass you or your child. I even lied to my kid as to why I threw away her bed, and she is sleeping on the couch. Yeah. Most people wouldn't do the same. But I am nice to kids like that. Don't think it has anything to do with you. Cause you? Are my number one enemy right now. Especially after today.

Jill was bored. She wanted your kid to come over. Honestly, I didn't want her to. I am still pissed. No pun intended. And? I wanted to wait until we had the new bed in place. Cause when your kid comes over and sees a missing bed, SHE will know that I know that she wet the bed. And like I said, I am not in the business of hurting little kid's feelings. You, apparently are, though. Cause Jill went down to your house, and you told her your kids could not play today. So she walked back home, and asked me if she could get the other neighbor to play. Fine by me. She made it all the way to the door of the other neighbor's house before you stopped her, and told her that your kids were inviting that child over and she could not. Even though, she was there first. But common courtesy has obviously alluded you.


So now here is the deal. I am no longer your babysitter. There will be no more nap time. I don't care how bored my kid gets. I don't care if I have to stay up working until three every morning, because I have to entertain Jill every minute and break up fights constantly. I have finally had it. You can push me around. You can make your snide comments to me. You can take advantage of me. But don't you dare fucking mess with my kid. Especially after I went out of my way to protect yours.

And by the way. Your kid is a crybaby. I'm just sayin'.

Sincerely,
Your Pissed Off Neighbor Who is No Longer Putting Up With Your Shit

10 comments:

ZDub said...

I think I would let the mother know about the ruined mattress. I really would.

Sheri said...

Hey, don't drag that mattress down the the dump yourself. No, set it up on HER curb to deal with the disposal. I just can not get over how terrible this woman is.

Anonymous said...

You should rip into that bitch.

I've realized I probably now comment like a crazy manic. But that is totally bullshit, and who talks to kids that way?

Ashley said...

Okay, I've had it. I am soooooo coming over. Tell me how to get there. I've GOT to see this woman!!

I agree with your friend, Sheri. Drag the mattress to her curb for trash day. Then tell her what happened. Rip her a new one.

NEVER AGAIN said...

wow

That being said, my son's long time (5 years) best friend, age 11, has some sort of condition where he occasionally still wets the bed. He is asleep on my couch, we moved across town and he is spending the week with us, since I missed my little blonde extra son (tonight I swore I was going to offer his mother a "two for one" special!) I guess after reading this I can finally be glad we don't have nice things.

And yeah, I probably would have said something, although I liked how you didn't embarrass the little girl, that was really much more mature than I usually am. Having boys means getting to make fun of them relentlessly, no matter what they do.

Tricia said...

Ummm...Ashley you are going to need to bring your hubby along. She is about his size. I think he could take her! See you guys think I am being all mature, but really, she could squish me! She's got a good eight inches on me.

Allie said...

Hey, I'm a big girl, you've seen me, I bet I could take her.

~Holly~ said...

I agree that you should tell the mom and tell her to stop being mean to Jill. Who tells a little kid they can't play with another kid? Why can't they all play together?

Tricia said...

Allie, sweety, I don't you think are any match for her. I mean it. She is taller than Kenny!

David said...

Can we send her a "package" as a token?
Just asking.