Thursday, January 17, 2008

Fourness

I got this in an email. But I felt like doing it her. Just because. Mostly I am trying to stay awake until Emmi's bus gets here.

Four jobs I have had in my life:
1. Gymnastics coach
2. Director of a Montessori school
3. Leasing Agent for a management company.
4. The one I have now. It has no title. Data something or another.

Four movies I have watched more than once:
1. Monsters, Inc. Technically it is Emmi watching it. But I am subjected to it.
2. High School Musical. This one is Jill's fault.
3. High School Musical II. Also Jill's fault.
4. And I have nothing else. I don't hardly ever watch movies once, let alone over and over.

Four places I have lived:
1. PA, TX
2. Longview, TX
3. Austin, TX
4. Houston, TX

Four TV Shows That I Watch:
1. The Hills
2. Gossip Girls
3. Grey's Anatomy
4. Samantha Who?

Places I have been:
1. Spain
2. Playa del Carmen
3. Puerta Vallarta
4. New York
to name my favorites.

Four of my favorite foods:
1. Chocolate
2. Mexican. Crispy tacos. Currently.
3. Italian. Pretty much anything Italian.
4. French. Which is why I should go to France soon.

Four people who email me regularly:
1. Susan
2. My mom.
3. My aunt Susan.
4. World Market. They send me coupons.

Four places I would rather be right now:
1. Someplace warm.
2. A beach.
3. Mexico.
4. In bed, asleep.

Four things I am looking forward to this year:
1. Hmmmm. Maybe a RING.
2. Spring break with the kids and my family.
3. Mexico trip with Susan and Cody!!
4. I have nothing else major.

No comments: