Friday, January 4, 2008

Oh Britney.

Britney, Britney, Britney. Sweetie. See, I could understand when you trolled around town without your panties. You were saying, "Hey everyone, check out my goods. I am still hot. And sexy." Although, perhaps someone should have explained to you that, really, no one wanted to see your goods. But I do have to thank you for adding a new phrase to my repertoire. I really enjoy saying things like, "I have to go to the doctor to get my Britney checked out." Or, "I need to get my Britney waxed, I have to wear a bikini this weekend." So at least, on that end you did some good. Then when you hooked up with the slimy college guy who spread your story all over the mags, I could see why you did that. I mean, really, you are FUN and still SEXY, right? And hooking up with random guys who use the story to get five minutes of fame will definitely prove how you are still the IT thing. I can also see how you think you are above the law. I mean, money is VERY influential. So not showing up for court dates, claiming you are sick then being spotted out that night, not showing up for drugs tests that can all be bought away, right? But then last night. Oh Britney. I can see no good from getting drunk in front of your two children, arguing with the bodyguard, refusing to hand over the kids, and then getting hauled off by the police. Okay, actually, I lie. I do see some good. Cause I am REALLY looking forward to the next Us Weekly and OK magazines! Thanks Brit. It has been a bad week. I could use some good entertainment.

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

I will always heart Britney. Damn you K Fed! You are the reason this happened.

P.S. Britney and Justin Forever!