Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Gone Baby Gone.


No not the movie. My hair. I chopped it all off this morning. It looked dead and lifeless. So I told my hairdresser to chop it off. It looks good really. Much better with my face shape. BUT...it is such a shock. I cut off eight inches. And my hair grows so slowly. When I look in the mirror I admit it looks good, but I want to cry over the loss of three years of hair growth. Sigh. I guess I will get used to it. I certainly feel sheek and smart, but no longer playful and sexy.

I know there are more important things in life, but right now my hair is all I care about! Kidding. Sort of.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

It looks fabulous! I think it's chic AND sexy!

Sheri said...

WHOA! Hotmomma! It looks awesome.

Tiffany said...

Very cute!

amy said...

BEYOND beautiful! Love, love, love it!!! And look at that sweet Emmi-- precious!