Monday, April 14, 2008

Animal Adventure

A few weeks ago, Emmi's speech therapist suggested we take the girls to the Bayou Wildlife Park. They had just gone, and her kiddo loved it. It's one of those animal parks where the animals roam free. I think, perhaps, I was more excited that the kids were. My parents took me to one when I was younger, and it is one of my favorite memories. My dad had a car with a sunroof. I can remember we couldn't get the ostrich to get it's head out of our car. It was fun. Slightly scary. Creepy damn birds. But fun. So we packed the kids up and headed across town.


3 comments:

ZDub said...

Your kids are so cute! I wish we had one of those around here. Jill looks just like you.

K and T said...

That looks like it was a blast!!

Lee

Allie said...

Trish, you have some damn cute kids. A-dorable!