Thursday, August 28, 2008

Anyone want to buy a house?

I talked to the neighbor. It went not so well this morning. By this afternoon it was worse. She called back. Of course her child is innocent. And her child would never say anything about Jill's dad because they just talked about "the situation" with Jill's dad two days ago. The day before the girl said something to Jill. Now let's all think. Perhaps did you give your child the idea by arming her with the information? Perhaps telling your daughter that would hurt Jill's feelings is the exact reason she said it? But no. Instead, you told me how it was my fault, because you are a Christian and our lifestyle greatly conflicts with yours. And also? How it probably made Jill a little mean because her dad rejected her. Did you just hear yourself, Lady? You claim that your child would never say that, but YOU JUST DID. You taught your kid to say that. And by the way, Jill isn't mean.

I seriously hate this neighborhood. And, being the realtor that I am, I immediately starting looking for another house. Listed for less than we would list ours, much less, is a house with a pool, zoned for Jill's old school, blocks from Emmi's school, right around the corner from Jill's best friend whose mother happens to be one of my really good friends. If Kenny doesn't watch it, I will have this house up for sale before he gets home today.

10 comments:

Allie said...

That sucks, obviously the mother is ignorant and unfortunately it looks like a cycle in their family.

Tricia said...

Allie...I still need to call you and tell you my funny story! It is comical. But things got a little crazy arond here today...

Sheri said...

LMAO-- How much value does that outdoor kitchen add now? :P

I hate your neighbors, too, and I am so glad I do not live around them. You know who I am going to say she sounds like, right...

No wonder her daughter is so terrible when she is her role model.

Unknown said...

If I watched Desperate Housewives, Your neighbors are what I would think the show would be like...

Did that make sense??

The kids who are products of parents like that have seriously got short ended. Jill seems very well adjusted to be receiving that kind of criticism, so go you!!

Tricia said...

Yeah...Jill is handling it MUCH better than me. I haven't slept in days. I dread the five minutes a day I have to see these bitches. I am not one to back down from things or run off, but seriously, how long does one stay in an enviornment that is so negative?? We have received constant criticism from the day we moved in... Sheri has been witness to the beginning of it.. "Are you the babysitters?" THAT actually startd out innocently enough, but has escalated to daily comments about my age. Which, by the way is 28 for those of you who don't know. I was 21 when I had Jill. Not 14.

Tiffany said...

Wow! I don't talk to you in ONE day and the drama goes down. As you know.. I would run & never look back. I'm just saying... any interest in the DFW area?!

Bird Shit said...

Ewe Girl A is going to grow up to be a total bitch!

ZDub said...

Fuck those bitches. I can't imagine what you are going thru, but perhaps moving isn't a horrible idea.

And I don't think that would teach the kids to run away from their problems. It teaches them to not associate with ASSHOLES.

Good luck.

NEVER AGAIN said...

The "Christians" have the meanest kids and they NEVER want to believe that their kids would EVER do anything hateful.

Anonymous said...

Why is it the Christians that always start all the real un-Christian like bullshit drama? I feel so bad for Jill( and all little kids that are given complexes about things that are beyond they're control.) You know what's right for you and your family and you've put up with more shit than I would've. Kudos to you!