Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Congratulations Tiffer! You're Even Older!

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Through the years we have celebrated many birthdays together. Most memorable are

The trip to the lake where my asshole of a boyfriend made a bunch of rude comments that ended with me crying in the bathroom, while Ryan sat with a look on his face that said "What the fuck?"

The time I bought you a cake from Marble Slab...mmmm ice cream cake....that you took one bite of and ran for the bathroom. Consequently having to fess up to our boss that, yes, you were preggers.

Or my personal favorite, when I brought my friend from Dallas to Houston to celebrate your birthday. She got so shit-faced drunk that she spent the whole night crying on the phone to her sort-of boyfriend and friend from college to which she said, if I quote correctly, "These bitches are more slutty than I am." Prompted from when she spilled the beans about what a slut she was, and we made some off-hand comment like, "Oh everyone makes mistakes." THAT was a fun night. She really enjoyed the four hour car ride back to Dallas with me...

After that, there was THE BIG FIGHT.

So maybe birthdays don't hold the best memories for us. Not the highlight of our friendship. But that is okay, we have had plenty of awesome memories to balance it all out.

So Tippy, what I want to know is..... will you be my Corolla and Lime? (Corolla...How the hell did I just remember that?! But I crack myself up so much, I am have tears streaming down my face!)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFf-PdGdRPY damn, the embedding is being a bitch. Just click the link, cause I have to go wash my hair.

Now, careful. I know you want to jam to this on the Tony, but don't do it. It is dangerous.

6 comments:

Tiffany said...

Thanks!! I lurvve birthdays, especially mine! ;)

Tricia said...

I need your new address, so I can show up unannounced...I mean, send you something!

Tiffany said...

OK, Violent!

Allie said...

Happy Birthday Tiffany!

Tricia said...

You know, Tiff, you and I have a bad history with voice mails and answering machines too.....

"Hi, don't make me change my name to Violet."

Sheri said...

Happy Birthday, Tiffany!